Saturday 28 November 2009

Can't stop yawning when she opens her mouth

This is BAD

I have a very poor attention span and easily drift off into Big Bird Land whenever a topic of conversation loses it's appeal. So now I have the toughest challenge I've ever faced because the woman who sits next to me at work bores me senseless. I am NOT in the least bit interested in the X-Factor and I do NOT want to know any more about her PERFECT children. Most of all I am tired of hearing how when she used to manage 20, 50, or God knows how many people she always did things this way or that way or a much better way than anyone could possibly ever do it now. Sorry love but you are the same level as me now - a nobody - be thankful that you have a job at all. Unfortunately nobody else seems to share my view, in fact she is quite popular with everyone else in the office. It must be me who has the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like she needs to be re-sitted!... Thanks for becoming my Follower Big Bird!

    ReplyDelete