Tuesday 8 June 2010

Moving House - On your Marks...Get set....

I spent the whole weekend looking at houses and have seen some really lovely homes. Our last stop was a last minute addition that I wasn't even sure fitted my requirements. Wow! It was the most beautiful house I have ever seen (in that price bracket). It was perfect. Lots of people are already interested and I just have to pray that I can sell my house before any of the others can get their filthy mitts onto it. Or a lottery win right now would be good.

Yesterday, I hurriedly signed with another agent and so now my home is officially up for sale. Please somebody could you buy it before I lose my dream. As for Bairstow Eves I think I have had the luckiest escape. Almost everyone I meet has a horror story to tell about them.

So now I'm just waiting for the whistle and I'm ready to Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment