Tuesday 15 December 2009

Feel like I've been sent to prison

Well we moved into our dark dingy new office where the ceilings are too low and we have to wear our hats and scarves because of the freezing cold draft. Our unbelievably incompetent idiot of a manager didn't even bother to introduce us to our new "team" and we are tucked away from them anyway in a corner close to the microwave where unidentifiable and horrid smells waft by all day. A man on the desk behind me has his phone on loudspeaker all day long with the volume turned up high and someone left a tin of quality street next to my desk so now I feel sick - and fat. At least Black cat has been moved to another department so I can stop trying to seem interested in her drivel but now I have to take on her workload as well as mine. What with the nightmare train journeys and extra 20 minutes walk it has been a very BAD start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment