Monday 7 December 2009

I HATE the General Public!

Oh how the General Public annoy me! Always getting in my way with their mobile phones pressed to their ears and dragging their suitcases along behind them. Stopping suddenly in front of me when I'm hurrying for my train. One day I swear I'm going to throw a wobbly and lash out at one or all of them if they keep on getting in my way. Now that might be worth seeing! And what about the little people? Don't get me started. There should be a law saying that little people must never carry umbrellas on busy sidewalks. I dont know how I managed to get home with both eyes unscathed this evening. And while we're on the subject of little people, why do the short women steal all the tall men leaving us taller ladies with only the little boys to go out with? Oh and the lazy people really get up my nose. You know the ones who jump into the lift just as the doors are closing and only go one floor up. No wonder everyone is so fat these days. And who exactly is voting on these reality shows? How did Kim whats-her-face end up in second place on the Katy Price, I mean the I'm a celebrity show? And why do women with prams and loads of kids always stop for a chat in the middle of the isle at Tescos? And why do the pensioners do their shopping on a Saturday morning when they have all week to spend their pensions? Yes I really do hate the General Public and wish they would all stay out of my way.

When I win the lottery I'm going to buy an Island or a big house with a moat so that I don't have to come in contact with the GP ever again. Rant over, I feel much better now. GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment