Saturday 6 March 2010

A long week

This week has been tough, the first full week since having 2 weeks off. Work has been busy but nothing of note has happened and I just feel very tired.

Sometimes, walking to and from work I get the sense that I am invisible. People seem to walk into me constantly and barge past me as if I'm not there. Well on Tuesday a very well dressed but rude man stubbed his expensive coat out on my cigarette as he pushed me out of the way. I hope he burned a hole in it.

On Friday morning I woke up early and in my semi-conscious state I thought it was Saturday. Such a lovely feeling knowing that I could turn over and go back to sleep. But then, slowly the horrible realisation crept in that it was Friday and just to confirm my worst fears the alarm clock blared out loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment