Thursday 4 February 2010

Bruised again!

In the early hours of this morning I was awakened by a sharp, piercing pain in my left arm. The blind (and very fat) cat had mis-judged his jump up onto the bed and instead his claw had sunk deep into my arm. There he hung, dangling from my arm, his feet not quite reaching the floor until I was able to extract him - both of us quite traumatised by the event. Boy did it hurt and now my arm is riddled with puncture holes and bruises and my eyes are all puffy from lack of sleep.

Talking of bruises I have had a massive bruise on my left shin since before Christmas. I really don't know how it got there but it is obviously something I must be doing regularly for it to still be there in February. Wierd.

It's true that I have always bruised very easily - not good news for someone as accident prone as me. My poor mother spent my whole childhood worrying that the social services would come and take me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment