Thursday 25 February 2010

Scar Face

The blind cat has done it again! Glad to be back in my nice comfy bed after the long journey home from Agadir I was awakened by the cat jumping up onto the bed. This time he landed on my face and his claw made a scratch across my nose. It didn't hurt much but there seemed to be a lot of blood so I sleepily reached for a tissue, mopped it up as best I could and went back to sleep.

This morning when I looked in the mirror I was horrified to see that my lovely tanned face has been mutilated. Two days ago my nose was a bright shiny red beacon that Rudolph would have been proud of but that I couldn't bear to look at. Now that it has finally stopped peeling and turned a lovely shade of tan it is completely ruined by the ugly red scratch across the top.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. So cute yet so deadly those furry little suckers are!

    ReplyDelete