Sunday 9 May 2010

I have fallen in love...

...with a house. Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy it so I am going to have to sell my little house first. Who in their right mind will buy it? The more I look around the more things I notice that need urgent attention and I'm terrified that the estate agent will describe it as "in desperate need of updating". Before I get a valuation I think I'd better get someone round to fix the hole in the roof. Last weekend I painted the downtairs loo and had every intention of doing some more painting this weekend. Before I could get started, bright and early on Saturday morning, I somehow managed to put my back out again and have spent the entire weekend shuffling around like the hunchback of notre dame with a hot water bottle tied to my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment