Thursday 13 May 2010

Travellers Tales - Masai Mara Game Park

I was on a camping safari somewhere in the middle of the Masai Mara game park. In the middle of the night I was really desperate to pee and crept out of my tent into the silent night. After seeing a big buffalo grazing by the toilet at teatime I was reluctant to go very far and settled on the row of bushes behind our tents. I squatted down and suddenly realised I needed to fart. Trying to prevent it was useless and what resulted was a series of short loud bursts that resounded long into the night.

The next morning we all sat around the campfire at breakfast when somebody asked "Did anyone hear the animal that was snuffling around our tents last night?". Everyone wondered what kind of beast it might have been while I blushed and said nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment